Main image

Monday, October 18, 2010

~my life would not stuck without U~

just heard atomic tom-take me out song
dats song is freaking awesome..

If I was bold enough
I would follow you forever
but darling please
rescue me, take me out

some may say,
it's my fate
am i just in time
or am i late
if you can, understand
then

Take me out
I don't start, I don't end
I don't change on my own
Take me out
I don't lose, i don't win
I don't do well alone
Love is what we make it
Take my heart and break it
Take me out
I don't want to stay home

seriously diz part make me remember one of my friend who dat i already consider as my bestie but she abandon me.. I always ask myself what i have done to her but dats question only keep in my mind until now i dont know why she make me like this..
N now she come back to my life just like nothing happen.. I wanna hear her explanation but i too afraid to know da truth.. What she think i am?? Am i useless to her??

Thats y i said... its my fate..

~ery~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed